Monday 13 May 2013

CD Cover

 CD Cover Photoshop development using DaFont, PSBrushes & Adobe Photoshop.
Curiosity Killed our Childhood - "Through Conrete Air we Breathe"

- Firstly, I experimented with the brightness and contrast levels until the scene was lighter.
- Using the Magic Wand tool (Photoshop), I selected the area of sky in the top right hand corner.
- Using brushes from PSBrushes, I created a storm-cloud effect using different shades of grey.
- I then used the same brush to create a smoke effect enveloping from the model's mouth.
- Using a smaller brush and a higher opacity, I added little flecks of "concrete" in the smoke.
- Finally, using dafont, I wrote the titles at the top and bottom, and used different brushes to create a cracked effect in the bottom one.


No comments:

Post a Comment